a trendy teenager wise beyond her years but never without her inner child who loves to be original and unique but still sometimes just wants to fit in.
I'm not sure what all of this I want to purchase for her but I'm definitely feeling all of it. (Bonus: all of it is under $40!)
1. Gamel's Quail Needlepoint $10. Emily and I both have this strange obsession with quails, I just think they are really adorable (I feel this way about most animals though) this needlepoint found on Etsy would be the perfect tribute to her favorite bird.
2. Flower Field Shoes $9.80. Emily is a little bit of a hipster and she'll admit that. These floral Ked-like sneakers really speak to her style aesthetic. I personally like that there a little more low-cut than the average sneaker.
3. Spongebob Perfume $9.99. As sisters we bond over a lot of things and one of those things is Spongebob Squarepants. We grew up watching the show while it was in its prime on Nickelodeon and now for ever major holiday we try and gift each other an SB-themed gift and this gem of a gift will be perfect. Yes. Perfume.
4. Mossimo Polka-Dot Twist Bandeau Bikini $35.98 (for the top and bottom). This is a specific thing on Em's wishlist and in reality I think she wants a specific one from Victoria's Secret but I thought this polka-dot version was cute because it's dark green and not black!
5. Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Kit $7.99 (on sale). Nothing like a tasty CM on those days that end in Y. They're our favorite and that caramel sauce is unbeatable. Lot's to a appreciate with this cheap kit.
6. Molesine Passions Style Journal $13.57. Beth of B. Jones Style featured her style day planner that she designed herself on sold on Etsy which she called STYLIT but it quickly sold out. Luckily Moleskine saves the day with a journal fit for a fashionista which Emily is. I'm also especially loving the Amazon.com price (particularly because I'm a Prime member, woohoo).
7. Viva Glam Gaga Neutral Lipstick $14.50. One of our differences as sisters is that Emily has a huge interest in make up whereas I do not. But we both love Lady Gaga with all our hearts so I think this would be a great collectors item for Emily as both make up and Gaga paraphernalia. Plus Viva Glam is a great program.
8. Scribbles: A Really Giant Drawing and Coloring Book $13.59. After the Taro Gomi coloring books were featured on Sea of Shoes Emily reallllly wanted one. I have a feeling she would really appreciate it even a year later.
Part of me wants to go out and buy it all. I love spoiling people, especially my sister. Definitely just want to make this a great birthday or her because she's been having a rough time lately.